If you are someone who loves singing and recording your voice while singing, you need to have a condenser microphone that will help you in recording high-quality audio and impress everyone around you. You need to be very careful while choosing a microphone as the voice quality will be impacted by the quality of the microphone that you decide to purchase. Cost is another factor that may influence your choice of the condenser microphone. Keeping both these factors in mind, be very cautious while selecting a microphone. This cardioid Condenser Microphone will be a great choice for you when you are deciding to record your voice on high definition and give a quality effect to your music.
Professional USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone With Audio Jack And Mute
The Cardioid Condenser Microphone comes with an audio jack and mute and is very convenient to use as it can be connected to multiple devices/systems without any problem. You can connect it with the device you want to, and can enjoy recording your favorite music for hours. Another great factor that makes this product worth purchasing is its ability to eliminate noise in your surroundings and focus on capturing your voice only. It is highly steady, durable and can be used for multiple purposes such as podcasts, live streams, interviews, etc. This will be a great way to impress your friends, family, and audience by providing them with a chance to experience your voice in high definition. Not just this, the voice clarity is so good that you will just fall in love with this product.
Purchase your Professional USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone With Audio Jack And Mute today.
- Style: Tabletop
- Transducer: Condenser Microphone
- Use: Computer Microphone
- Set Type: Multi-Microphone Kits
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Communication: Wired
- Package: Yes
- Model Number: AU-PM401
- Microphone-core Dia: 16mm Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-16kHz
- Sampling Rate: 192kHz/24bit
- Sensitivity: -38dB+/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 120dB
- S/N Ratio: 70dB
- Working Electrical Current: <50mA
- Working Voltage: 5V
- LED Indicator Light: Mute: Red; working: Green
- Zero-latency monitor: Support
- Mute function: Support
While purchasing any product, you need to be very careful and be fully aware of the pros and cons of the product. Some of the pros of this Cardioid Microphone are:
- It does not record the noise that is present in your surroundings and focuses on recording only the voice that you input into the microphone system.
- It is highly convenient to use and can be connected to multiple devices without any trouble.
- It can be used for podcasts, live streaming, interviews, etc.
Some of the disadvantages of this product are:
- It operates at a specific voltage.
- Temperature and humidity in the atmosphere may affect the internal parts of the microphone.
- There is a specified input signal level. This microphone can handle inputs only up to that level and may get damaged if it received signals higher than the specific input signal value.
If you are someone who loves recording music, the Cardioid Condenser Microphone will be a perfect option for you. The only thing you need to keep in mind are a few of the disadvantages of this device. It is a good option if you want to make an impression and impress those around you.