Do you want to set up your studio or want to get perfect audio quality while recording videos, songs, or podcasts? If yes, then get the help of the condenser microphones that will make you a pro. If you are professionally recording audio or marking video files, it is good to go for a microphone for fine audio quality. But when you need clear sound, you should go for a condenser microphone for its clear and high audio clarity. To record explicit songs, make better videos or podcasts, you will require a good condenser Mike. Hence, helping you with shopping, we recommend USB Condenser Cardioid Microphone For recordings, streams, and podcasts that you would love to use when needed.
USB Condenser Cardioid Microphone For Recordings, Streams, Podcast
The USB condenser cardioid microphone is a perfect choice to begin your studio to create something unique. The base of the condenser microphone has a non-slip design which maintains the device. This microphone is adaptable to multiple operating systems. It also consists of zero latency, making it perfect for streams, interviews, and other audio recordings. The USB Condenser Cardioid Microphone package includes one microphone, one type C-USB Cable, and a Detachable metal desktop stand.
Now you can buy USB Condenser Cardioid Microphone For Recordings, Streams, Podcast here.
- P- Brand Name: maono
- Style: Tabletop
- Transducer: Condenser Microphone
- Use: Computer Microphone
- Set Type: Multi-Microphone Kits
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Communication: Wired
- Package: Yes
- Model Number: AU-902
- Microphone-Core Dia: 14mm Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB+/-3dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 110dB
- S/N Radio: 70dB
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz/48kHz; 16bit
- Low cost: A USB condenser cardioid is designed for your convenience and your budget. In quintessence, a microphone is deliberate to do what an actual audio setup does, but with less upfront cost and fewer components.
- Portability: As the hardware is all built-in, all you need is the headphones, a laptop, and the mic, and you are ready to record. Hence the portability of this microphone allows you to record anything, and it’s super easy to do on the go.
- All-in-one hardware: With a USB condenser microphone, it is chiefly plugged and played so you don’t have to bother about setting and multiple cables to get yourself ready to record.
- One at a time: You can usually only record with one USB microphone at a single time and can get good results.
- Latency: Generally, most USB microphones have latency issues. In simple words, there is a delay between the time the sound enters into the mic and the time it exits to headphones.
- Reduced sound quality: The USB condenser microphones tend to sample at minimum rates in which many are designed for podcasting, resulting in a substantially less professional-sounding recording.